Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Final Theory Pass

I almost suffered from a nervous breakdown today.
5 days ago, i took a practice session at BBDC.
From the practice session i realise i still do not understand most of the contents.
So i picked up the effort to read and memorise most of the contents.
I can even tell you the distance required to break from 50km/h to 90km/h.
My test was scheduled at 1145.
I arrived at 1155am. The doors was close and no one was manning the room.
Man, i thought i blew it big time.
Thanks to my lucky star, the supervisor walked and allowed me to take the test.
Ops, i did not went to the toilet and the tide is high.
Sian, i rushed through the whole question.
After 30mins, i clicked on the end test button.
Guess what i get,
PASSED
Yea Man, i am really lucky.
Thanks you Ang for accompanying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment