Sunday, August 23, 2009

Soccer suck?

2 weeks ago, i played against a company team caltex. It comprmise of foreginer. They tackled our teammate. Played dirty and complained at the slightest form of tackle. How many time they take down our players to the ground. Once a minute. Thry showed no sign or sportsmanship. Sports should not be all about winning. If you win through unsruplous win, you gain nothing out of it even when you win. I made lots of friends through soccer and i know that a game can mold one character and patience. My leg was wounded by the opponent who kicked me even when i am not holding the ball. Something is wrong. The ref hasan made numerous tactical error. Obviously he favour the team, not knowing the actual reason. Money??? But i am really ashamed of this team. They have really disgraced the company. After injurying me and my friend, they do not show the slightest sign of apologies. They think that this is war. Seriously, the real winner are those who play with one hand tie and do not give up. I must really applaud my teammate. We played clean and though we lose with 10 man. We really proved that we are real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment