Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY Day 1

Today was busy day for me.I went to my paternal grandmother side in the morning and my maternal grandparents in the afternoon. Though it was a busy day, i felt that this gathering is meaningful for bonding of relationship.In the morning i managed to catch up with most of my cousins, except for Benedict and Beverly. And i saw my 2 years old nephew. still as adorable and chatty as usual.
In the afternoon, i went to my mother sides to pay a visit to my grandparents.Everyone was there already. Opps sorry for being late!!! Did i forget to mention? I also had a baby cousin, Andy Choo. Coincidentally, he is 2 years old too. Man he is very energetic. He put whatever things he see into his mouth. Naughty Boy!!! Lol we will just laugh and take away the thing from him.
To me, the essence of CNY is to gather and catch up to make up for lost time. Though we get to recieve Hong Bao and feast on New Tibbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment