Saturday, January 31, 2009

Post New Year In Camp


Damn, CNY is over and i dont feel like going back to work. Everybody are still in holiday mood. No one feels like working. Most of the guys in the main office are either on leave or off.Where is Encik Bei. Lol saw him walking over to the medical centre. Must be keng again.
When i doing my rounds, i saw BSM. He said sternly to me, "Gleeennnnnn see me right away when you get back". Man i hate to hear it, what did i screw up again. When i went back, he said in a stern tone, Glenn why never wish me happy new year. I wishes him and suprisingly he gave me a re packet. Wow, no one in camp gave me a red packet so far. I asked Encik Bei, and he refused to gave me. So much for doing him lots of favour out of my goodwill.
I am touched. Though it is just $4 bucks.
The second red packet i receive so far was from Johnny. Strangely last year when i tried to get from him he told us that he is not married. Though he gave others $20, 2x what he gave me. I am still very grateful.
I am thinking of giving him 2 Mandarin orange to return the greeting. Geez, i am very touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment