Thursday, December 24, 2009

Journey to Bangkok 2

During my trip to Bangkok beside shopping,
i went for prayers and also to visit my master Loong Phor Thong.
I feel enlightened and i find that a phrase of his, very motivating and
i would like to share with all of you.
He said Success or failure all lies in the heart.
Which i feel is obvious but we often overlook it.
I feel that this semester exam is a result of me being less determined.
I was not ready to study and work hard due to myself being indulged in
my ORD mood. Had i been more determined and pushed myself further,
i would not end up with such predicament.
Well no choice, hopefully next semester, would be better.
Through my journey around Bangkok, i realise that we Singaporean were more fortunate.
In Singapore, there is not many beggar sitting around the street.
But in Bangkok there is lots of them.
Sigh, how i wish i had the power to help them.
Somehow, through my master, i learn that in order to help others,
we had to help the people directly around us.
First our family, then our friends.
Well i am determined to help them and i try to find means to help those in need.
This trip is truly spritually and mentally enriching

No comments:

Post a Comment