Thursday, December 24, 2009

Journey to Bangkok 3

Though fun, and enlightening.
I had my share of sickness.
I was down with a flu before the vacation.
For the first 2 day, it was like hell to me.
Luckily the travelling time is very long, and i get to sleep most of the day.
Bangkok is very big. And travelling is unlike singapore, where the travelling time could take
hours to reach instead of few minutes.
There is lots of highway is bangkok and there is more shophouses then high rise building there.
At the end of the second day, i was feeling better, but somehow what goes in, never goes out.
I was unable to excrete. Damn.
On the third day, i started spamming on vegetables but it was useless.
On the fourth day, i gave up. Miraculously my streak of days with constipation ended when i landed on Singapore. Thanks God!!!!
However, i am not the only one who is sick.
My mother was having headache and even vomitted when shopping in MBK.
Oh my. For the rest of the day, she was not feeling well. To add on to her suffering,
our master asked us to make a 1 1/2 hour journey to a river for prayers.
Man she almost fainted during the long, disturbing journey.
I help her to masssage her head and prayed for her recovery.
Somehow she recovered. Phew.
Thanks God !!!!!
This trip to thailand is really unforgetable

No comments:

Post a Comment