Monday, June 29, 2009

Yea Finally i can drive

I passed my driving test recently, it was on the 25th June at 915am.
I got off on a bad start when my vehicle roll back at the slope in the circuit.
Luckily, i applied my foot brake immediately and managed to stop my car from rolling back less than a metre. I got 2 points for it instead of an immediate failure.
Phew!!!
As for most part of the test, i felt that it went quite smoothly.
However after the completion of my test, i realised i accumulated a total of 18points.
This was not what i expected. Most of the point came from failure to check blind spot and rear view mirror when stopping or moving off.
Although i passed, i am thankful that i received this report slip from them. Because of that i am able to learn from my mistake. This is just the start of my learning experience on the road. As for my advices to all my friends who are learning to drive, please remember check your blind spot and rear view mirror be it turning, changing lane or stopping. Lastly stay calm my friends, and good luck to your driving test.
Daniel hope you passed your driving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment