Saturday, July 18, 2009

16th July last day of work

I decided to stop my work on the 16th of July 2009 at Banta RR Donelly.
During my 1.5 month at there, i made lots of friends and learnt lots of stuff there.
During this duration, i learnt how to work as a team, and how to overlook other weakness and bring out the best in others. I also made highlight safety hazard such as the missing screw from the rack at the storage area and made several suggestion such as including an after note form for EQAT test and OBA test to facilitate the personnel taking over the next day. I felt that everyone has a part to play in the company even part-timer. Hence i suggested placing a suggestion box in the workplace for anyone to contribute their idea.

I felt that one of my greatest achievement was to improvise a new way to remove the label sticker such that the time taken to remove the label is halved. The current means to remove the label is by scrapping it manually or to use the hairdryer which waste electricity. My method is cost-effective and does not waste any natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment