Monday, July 13, 2009

Triple Fall

What the hell.
With 4 hours of sleep, i dragged myself to work.
I slept on the train, at the workplace but my headache still wont go away.
I struggled to focus on my work but time seemed like ethernal to me.
Somehow, i managed to hold on till 5pm and i break away like a bird trapped in a cage
believing that it is the end of my bad day.
Well this does not seem to be the case.
When i got down my shuttle bus, in a hurry to ask Yinlin, my superior is there work today?
I missed a step and fell down from the bus.
Upon getting up, my colleague tripped on me, and i fell again.
After getting up, i turn around, and a lady 2 times bigger than me bang against me.
I fell again.
What is going on?
Ang said that it is my lucky day.
Cause i have been banging 3 times in a row.
Damn it

No comments:

Post a Comment